Thursday, February 3, 2011

Leftovers

I am near the cutting edge of web based social activity. I have a Facebook. I have a Twitter. I have a YouTube account. I have accounts with random helper and developer blogs. Think I still have a Myspace from when that all started. I have Google feeding all of these wonderful sources of nerd-narcissism right into my Android powered phone 24/7. Yet I do not have a personal blog. Well, until now. But, with all of those applications and systems already set up for me to tell the world when my tush itches from 5 different sources, why do I need a blog? Likely, I don't. But I figure, I keep a junk drawer in my house for those things I cannot organize into their separate containers, I must have a digital version of this organizational structure.

So, for the items I want all of those close to me to see, I'll use Facebook. For items I want the strangers of the world to see, but with limited supply, I'll keep to Twitter. You get the point. The items that don't have a place, I'll keep here, in my junk drawer.

No comments:

Post a Comment