Friday, February 11, 2011

Green Apple is for Greed


I have always been a big fan of Apple computers. They are overpriced, but they are gems. Functionality at its finest, and an ease of use unmatched. A major reason for Apple's superiority is little care of market share.

Until Apple's unfathomable fame from iPod, they were happy enough taking the back seat. Like a super luxury car, exclusivity was fine enough. It was part of the Mac charm. This kept Apple honest. Then the world was over come by "iProduct" fever.

Now we have a mad man named Jobs who will stop at nothing to have the most popular fad based devices. Not sure who would agree with me, but Mac has taken a hit for this. The latest OS was a bit of fluff. Us Mac users miss the constant innovation. According to Apple's site, Lion, the newest OS to come is heavily based on the feel of an iPad. There is a reason I don't have an iPad, they are pointless.

I hope I will have to insert foot in mouth when Lion releases due to its overwhelming awesomeness. But I feer it will go the way of the "iProducts" and have little substance. Oh well, I've always been told I'm not a proper nerd for favoring Mac. Someone tell Jobs why Mac is great and stop him from iFucking up Apple's legacy.

P.s. posted from my Blogger app on my Android phone.

That is all.

1 comment:

  1. 100% agree. I hope for your sake that Lion is more than just reincarnation of the oversimplified, over-popular iOS...otherwise you may have to become a full blown windows user, or it could be a good excuse to go full blown linux...

    ReplyDelete